Saturday, July 3, 2010

Frivolity For The Fourth

We spent a lovely multicultural evening at my sister-in-law's house - she made Hot Pot in honor of the Brit relatives being out to visit. We'll see if my stomach survives. Hot Pot is HOT.

We also took them out for a big American breakfast this a.m. My poor stomach is inclined to look forward to being back on the camping food soon.


And just to get my Polyvore fix in, here's an (idealized) outfit for tomorrow's barbecue. I got some gorgeous peaches and apricots at the Farmer's Market so it's cobbler time! And I did finally find another decent white button-down so that outfit is actually remotely accurate this time!! Summer is the only time of year when I can wear white and years ago I found a great button-down at Old Navy and it finally gets to take a break (I'm not retiring it yet). I like a white shirt as a cover-up as long as I don't have to button it and tuck it into slacks or something crazy like that. Anyways, hope everyone has a happy 4th and lots of barbecue!

No comments: