Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm still here

I went out of town suddenly for the weekend but I'm back! Hopefully I will be able to post some After pictures of my chair soon, as I am supposed to pick it up in the near future. I am in between projects right now but am contemplating an attempt at refinishing my dresser. It was free and it is decent wood as far as I can tell, it just has some stains and is a bit beat up. Pictures will probably be impending in the near future...



If they do this movie well it looks like it could very well be quite fantastic. I have never gotten into the graphic novel as a genre, but I am always curious about the good ones (ex: I LOVE Neil Gaiman but I still have never managed to read the Sandman). This is supposed to be one of the greats and the premise for the movie looks like they tried to be true to the original story. AND they keep releasing supplementary videos like this one that are very well done so I have high hopes.

No comments: