Sunday, November 21, 2010


We just called my parents and asked them if we could move into my grandmother's house. They offered in the past but now it's serious. Also it is a lot smaller so we are really going to have to do some cleaning out now. We will store some stuff with Matt's parents unless we can get somebody we like as a renter and then we might be able to rent this place partially furnished. But we are still moving somewhere smaller and even though the job market is WAY better I still don't have a job.



Zack Sheppard said...

So decision is made? It's a done deal? :)

Anne (in Reno) said...

Yup. We just called my parents a couple of nights ago and they are going to rent us the house for sure. They had been showing it to people and I am glad we decided before they let somebody else in there!