Friday, November 14, 2008

WT? Or not.

So as much as I like tagging along and doing questionnaires and being a part of the group, I am realizing that maybe my wardrobe doesn't need a ton of therapy at the moment. I get motivated to make piles and sort things and realize, I just did that pretty recently, and the stuff that's waiting to get replaced is just going to stay waiting while I suck it up and wear what I've got for a while. I like shopping. A lot. And this is just another excuse to shop. My wardrobe is not in bad shape, it's just a little dull. I've got a relatively clean closet and a pared-down list of what I am looking for in the long run. So I am going to be a bum and bow out on this one.

Although, I have to say, I did find a nice big problem-solver:



I wore this to my crazy vegan dinner and got so many compliments that I didn't sweat the entire rest of my outfit. Clearly big honking jewelry is the way to go for me. The new problem is, I went back and she posted another one. And I love it too. Darnit.

2 comments:

drwende said...

Excellent jewelry!

Indeed, you shouldn't be doing WT if your wardrobe doesn't need T. Heaven knows how I'd be running it if we hadn't moved.

thefarmersdaughter said...

I love that necklace!