Sunday, March 22, 2009

Frivolity instead of a real weekend roundup

So I went home this weekend. Thus, Friday we drove down and veered through Oakland to drop off my tuba for a repair (no, I won't get it worked on in Reno). Saturday we had a celebratory lunch for the March birthdays in our family (me, my brother-in-law, my nephew, etc.) and went to Berkeley to see a show. Then today walked to Farmer's Market and then we had a much bigger celebratory lunch for my grandmother's 102nd birthday. It was busy and crazy and annoying but I got to meet my tiny new niece and get a set of magnifying filters that screw on to my camera lens. So that was nice.

spring weekend trip home
spring weekend trip home - by ajftuba on Polyvore.com

Yes, I got sucked into Polyvore too. So this is my fantasy wardrobe that I would have liked to have so I could have packed it for my trip home. Clearly there are no budget or general reality constraints, it's just another way to waste time...

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Annie, I love it. Next time we're both in the same place, let's go shopping.

Anne At Large said...

Ha, if that ever happens we totally should! I don't know that the shopping is all that great in Arcata though...