Friday, January 8, 2010

Pardonez Moi

I swear I haven't been slacking, I just am back to work and after such a nice break, it is a bit of a shock to the system! It is cold and slushy here, but no comparison to back east or apparently in the south right now, where they are all getting the weather we got about a month ago (freak snowstorms, power outages, snowed in for three days).

I'm still working on a mini To-Do list but it is affecting my Big List... I finally ordered some pillow covers for the living room and I am steeling myself to go hit the Macy's sale tomorrow and buy some new pillow inserts for our bedroom (it's the little things). I am also going to attempt to return some failed Christmas gifts and fill a couple of holes in my closet while I am out and about.

Also, the working on my band name/finding us some gigs is hitting a snag due to our lead trumpet player needing to take a class on Tuesday nights (a.k.a. rehearsal night) this semester. And I am not going to make it to a roller derby bout before Zebruary as that is when the season apparently starts. So at least I am getting the piddly shopping-y/decorat-ey crap done during the sales ;)

And expect a review post soon as I got some good books for Christmas and saw some interesting movies!

No comments: