Monday, January 18, 2010

Slacking.

Hi all, I'm still around. I haven't been on le blog much because I am trying to figure out how to quit my band without pissing them all off. They are already cranky that I started another band but I am still frustrated with them. They don't want to play hard music and get paying gigs and I am tired of stagnating and playing boring stuff. But I like them all and don't want them to be mad when I know I will see them around town and probably be in other groups with them in the future (this is a small town).

Matt has the best suggestion so far. I am going to tell them I can't do it because I am signing up for a class. And them I am going to sign up for a class. My back has been bothering me recently and some friends have been pestering me to try Pilates (the mat kind, not the scary kind with machines that have names). So I am going to go for #14 on The List and try to see if I can survive a regular Pilates class. We'll see how long I last.

Picture from here.

No comments: