Monday, May 17, 2010

Back! Just In Time For Dress-A-Friend-Monday: Esti

This week is PJ party week in Dress-A-Blogger-Land, and I am dressing Esti.

I think it's a good mix of girly (lace and sparkly slippers!) and sleek (cozy pj pants and a fluffy teal wrap). Perfect for a night of movies and hot cocoa (perhaps with a little peppermint schnapps)? So what do you think, Esti?

Further updates when I recover/finish crawling out from under a pile of laundry.

Edit: Click through to see that necklace, I love it! Literary yet whimsical!

2 comments:

Esti said...

Definitely love it! Particularly the teal and navy together, actually. The whole thing makes me want to go to Anthropologie wayyy more than my budget wants me to. Or just go, get dressed from the racks, and curl up in one of those big pretty beds they have sometimes.

Anne At Large said...

Yeah Anthropologie is trouble for the budget. That's why I love me some Polyvore! Glad you like the teal/navy combo too, I am becoming a big fan of that pairing.