Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Holy crap this should not be so exciting


... but it is!

My seeds have started to sprout! Looks like I've got some heavy radish action, with a little bit of a showing from my greens as well! Too cool! It's only been about a week and a half, I think, so this is a good start! Nothing much in the carrots or beets yet, and only the tiniest (un-photographably small) sprouts of kale. However, they get extra points for being purple!


I promise the next garden-related post will have some flowers in it. Or at least more visible green. Spring has actually sprung out here and stuff is starting to bloom! Not lots of it, of course, but as long as it doesn't snow again, I currently have lilacs, one very perky purple salvia and for some reason, tons of tiny thyme flowers. Go figure.

No comments: