Wednesday, September 2, 2009

In Lieu

The Neighbors. (click to embiggen, there's like a billion of these little guys)



After having family in town this past weekend, I am going to see my grandmother for Labor Day weekend (instead of the 20's wedding, long story but Pasadena is on fire so I am not hugely sorry about that) and then off to Utah for my sister's wedding the following weekend. So I will be in and out. Hope everyone is enjoying the last days of summer... I am already craving corduroy and wool now that the nights are starting to cool off. What's your favorite season? Other than the lack of excitement in the garden, I would have to say fall for the cool nights and turning leaves.

1 comment:

Alana in Canada said...

Have fun! We'll miss you.

I really do not have a favourite season. It used to be fall--but now it's just the season to dread winter!