I got to outfit Mella in our round-robin blogger paper doll project. So here we go:
1. I think black and tan look great together.
2. She likes knit tops and more structured bottoms.
4. Classic shapes + interest through accessories.
5. I like to think that the purples in the top and bag don't fight, but that might be my monitor.
1. I am on a purple kick today.
2. I went with subdued colors (other than the purple) with a little more interest brought in with pattern and texture (and buttons!).
3. Again with the structured bottoms and interesting accessories. Hopefully the skirt isn't too pencil-y.
So those are my outfits for Mella's Sunday brunch. She likes to be slightly more dressed up than the curve so hopefully these will fit her tastes. And I know she's even more picky than I am when it comes to shoes so I did what I could. A fashion magazine person would have put belts over both cardigans but I just can't do it - too frivolous for me, sorry. But if you like to picture them with one more accessory, go with the skinny belt, you fancy people.